Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My first Image Station Ever!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Image station is really easy to use!!! Heres my first album ever. It shows all my girlies minus Lindsey and Kailey (they were upstairs and I was feeling kind of lazy [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) A lot of the furniture isn't shown tho, I only got their bedrooms. I should go back sometime and get everything else to, I really need to put up more shelves....my collection is creeping onto the floor but Im running out of wall space...Either way, check it out!

    My girlies bedrooms!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O ya...I made my signature before but I don;t remember how. I want to put my link on my signature.......help!!!

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    just go to your profile and click update/change profile and there is a section for your signature.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great album, and collection!!! Hope you can take more pics soon. I would love to see how everything looks from afar away and how it is all set up. very neat idea! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your shelves/rooms are really great. I love everyone's beds and bedding. Now that you know how to use imagestattion please show us more.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so awesome, you did a great job. I love the way each shelf is it's own apartment for the girls. Please take more pictures. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love your collection and can't wait to see more!!! Thanks for sharing!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I love your album. the shelf rooms are great. wonderful idea. when I get furnishing etc. I may use your idea. thanks for sharing, hurry show us more [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album!I love all the shelves!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Savannahsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute pictures. Fun idea for the bedrooms. Thanks for sharing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •